The Bharatiya Khel Utthan Trust will be provding primary education, Vaccine, Tikka, and pregnancy care of the rural womens.
1. To conducting Sports Tournaments for the sports promotion.
2. To assisting financially for poor sports player, institutions, club etc in achieving the aims like as the Trust aim.
3. To promote and establish sports clubs, instructions for the diffusion of useful knowledge and social welfare of public.
4. To promote spiritual, physical, mental, educational development and uplift of adults and children of all ages without any distinction of caste, creed or religion and in the interest of mankind in general.
5. To develop and mobilize Community and Natural Resources to give the right direction to people of the marginalized and economically weaker section of the trust for their sustainable overall development.
6. To work for the welfare of victims of natural calamities and /or to provide food and shelter to any needy person or persons from time to time.
7. To arrange and provide such medical aid and such other assistance necessary for living to the needy persons who are otherwise incapable or handicapped or mentally or physically retarded and financially uplift any person of poor class.
8. To organize and take up Health, Educational, and marriage and Welfare programmes for needy Women and children on priority basis.